This Month!!!

Today is not February 1st 
Tomorrow is...
And what does that mean?
A whole new batch of Harlequin Heartwarming books
<applause>

Today we recommend for you Lone Star Refuge.




He's willing to risk it all…is she? 

Stella Jane Scout has never met a cowboy as handsome as Joiner Temple. Or as aggravating. His Thoroughbred Argentinian stallion and professional polo player pedigree don't impress her one bit. At heart, he's still a footloose cowboy from Kilgore, and a reckless one at that. But her father hired him as a ranch hand for her riding school, so she'll have to rein in Joiner's wild streak and teach him to put safety first. At the same time, Joiner seems determined to bring out Stella's long-buried free spirit. If she can give him a place to call home, maybe he can teach her how to live.

Comments

  1. Mae, I love your cover. I'm such a sucker for horses and men in cowboy hats. When I lived in Texas and went to the many rodeos we had in the area I'd hang around the beer barn just to see if I could define that cowboy walk. A polo horse is something new. Can't wait to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, you hung around a beer barn?! Be prepared for me to ask you about that when we next meet in person.

      As I told you previously, the cover for your new release, AN UNLIKELY RANCHER, is one of my favorites!

      All the February books sound terrific.

      Delete
  2. I love to look at horses, though I grew up in the city. Went with my father to the races and was fascinated by the Thoroughbreds. Add to that beauty, a romance fraught with difficulties and it sounds like a great story. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a yummy book. Can't wait to read it.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment