Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sitting Down This Weekend (Tara Taylor Quinn)

Happy weekend, Everyone!  I hope you're all finding some minutes to relax and enjoy a break from the work week.  I'm no good at relaxing.  It's one of the things I find most challenging.  My nature pushes me to accomplish, no matter what.  When I do sit down to watch a show, I am still accomplishing.  I create crafty pieces for my mother to sell in her charity boutique.  All monies go to children programs, mostly scholarships and supplies for a neighborhood pre-school my mother helped establish.

Right now, you all can take part in my 'relaxation' endeavor, by entering to win to be a recipient of some of the professional quality goods local artists have created.  (Local to me here in Phoenix, Arizona!)  Because here at Heartwarming, we are giving away a basket of them this month:
 
 

And if you'd like another chance for a few relaxing hours...I have a new book out this month, on sale now for just $4.99. I also have a couple of review e-copies available. If you'd like to receive one of these copies in exchange for an honest review, let me know here. First come, first served!

7 comments:

  1. Relaxation sounds WONDERFUL, Tara! But I'm with you. I have a terrible time managing it. The giveaway looks amazing. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read to relax. It's actually the only way I can shut down my thoughts.Thanks for the chance.
    Carol L
    Lucky4750 (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy crafty people. I tried it a few times and it looked like someone let a very clumsy calf into the craft shop. I have a hard time relaxing, too. I'm always on the go. The best relaxation is, of course, curling up with a good book, but that doesn't happen nearly often enough. So I'd love a chance to review your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you come by that driven style naturally - your mom sounds like a force to be reckoned with. I used to do cross-stitch while watching TV when my up-close and distance vision were nearly the same, now I'd have to work on big projects - like booties for elephants, or something. But good for you that your nature is so lively. I can fall asleep standing up when I get the chance. Love the promotion and the new book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are an amazing author.
    The giveaway is awesome but I cannot join since I'm outside US/CAN but that's fine.
    I would love to get an ecopy to give you an honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax. Ha. I wouldn't know how if I had the time. :-) Even when I read, I'm studying the book. Maybe when I get my next book finished I can take a few days off and do nothing. And if you believe that, I have swamp land in Florida...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol L, LeAnne, and Evelyn, send your email addresses to Staff@tarataylorquinn.com and we'll get you copies for an honest review!

    ReplyDelete