As I counted down the last seconds of 2015, I couldn't help but smile, imagining the incredible year ahead for Harlequin Heartwarming. There is so much good news, I can hardly take it all in. Because I know you'll be as excited as I am, I thought I'd try to organize and share it all here with you. We're dubbing this the Year of the Heartwarming and here's why:
1. Harlequin Heartwarming novels are now for sale in print on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.com! It's wonderful that our readership will now have access to more formats in even bigger markets than ever before.
2. Harlequin Heartwarming novels will be on sale in select Walmart stores around the country through April 2016. Even better, they're 35% off for the month of January! CLICK HERE to find a store near you and grab a copy.
3. Our Thanksgiving Short Reads are still free and listed with each author on WattPad. If you've never heard of WattPad before, don't despair. I hadn't either until our wonderful marketing team and authors mentioned that we could continue to offer these uplifting romances with our fans. It's easy to join WattPad and have access to free stories like ours. To read my second chance love story, THANKFUL FOR YOU, CLICK HERE. Also, I've added all of my fellow Harlequin Heartwarming author's Thanksgiving Short Read novels in my library. Click on them and you'll have access to even more stories.
4. Heartwarming is one of the categories featured in the Try Harlequin promotion this year where one novel from each category is offered as a free download. I'm so honored that my award-winning novel, WISH ME TOMORROW, was selected and you can grab your free copy HERE.
5. We have great contests and giveaways going on this month with our PRISM BLOG TOUR to celebrate our first novels in retail stores.Ten Heartwarming authors are sharing their own selfies and messages at each stop of the tour and are asking you to do the same! Stop by each day to check them out... CLICK HERE to find the tour stops, enter and win !
6 Big congratulations to all our our January authors who received review scores of 4 on RT reviews and even a Top Pick!
We've dubbed this the year of the Heartwarming and we're thrilled to start it off in style :) Happy New Year! What are you excited about this year?