Good morning everyone!

I'm late making my post, but I have a good excuse. Hubby and I moved into a new house last weekend, and we're still up to our eyebrows in unpacking and clearing out the old place. Let me tell you, moving is HARD work. Every bone and muscle in my body aches, and my brain is weary from having to make so many little decisions. That said, I'm thrilled. The new digs are gorgeous. And my new office to die for.

I'm also thrilled to have a new release out this month, THE COWBOY'S CHRISTMAS BABY. Here's a short back cover blurb:

She gifted him with a daughter...He stunned her with the truth

When Tanner Bridwell discovers he’s a father, he gains some much needed hope. A year ago, Tanner lost his livelihood as a champion bull rider, and—more important—Jewel Saunders, the love of his life. Now this cowboy wants to do right by his family. But first he must reveal a stunning secret that will send Jewel and his beloved daughter either packing…or into his arms forever!


This wasn't an easy book for me to write, I gave Tanner and Jewel some really difficult obstacles to overcome and some serious family drama. Of course, in the end, they get their happily-ever-after, but it's a long, hard journey getting there. If you're interested, you can check it out below:

https://books2read.com/u/mv2GGl





Okay, I"m going to take a second here and plug my second November release, THE MAGIC OF MISTLETOE. This novella is part of a sweet holiday collection titled A TIMELESS CHRISTMAS, about a town set on its ear when two time capsules are opened. 

New-in-town Sienna meets semi-recluse Mitch when his runaway horse appears one morning at her gate. Neither of them is looking for love, but the magic of Christmas and one little kiss beneath a mistletoe changes everything.

I loved writing this charming holiday story (yes, the hero is a cowboy :)  And at just $.99, these nine stories are a great bargain. 

https://books2read.com/u/3yvXn6


Thanks for letting me share my latest releases. If you're on BookBub, I’d love for you connect with me: http://bit.ly/2RNhiRq You can also keep up with my latest meanderings by liking my author FaceBook page: www.facebook.com/cathymcdavidbooks and following me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cathymcdavidwriter


Comments

  1. I resonated with your comment about the difficulties of giving significant challenges to your characters. There have been a few stories that I set up, got into it, and then thought 'how on earth are they going to solve this?' I've written in a number of genres and it's never easy when you throw your creative hat so far. But there are moments when I've been glad I did it.
    Hope you have a very happy new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Home to you. Although we've lived here for 42 years and the idea of moving horrifies me, there's excitement in the thought, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a new home. It's fun to decorate and look for the perfect place for your things. And a Christmas book. I love the holiday season and all the trimming. When the day is done, I like curling up with in front of the fireplace with a book. I'm good now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moving is the best excuse. Loved the Cowboy's Christmas baby--what a beautiful cover--and I'm looking forward to your story in Timeless Christmas. Right now I'm in the middle of Roz's story and was almost late this morning because I had to tear myself away. Enjoy that new home and office!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone, for the kind words --- about the book and moving. The place is finally starting to come together. Getting back into the writing routine has been hard, though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment