Sit Down Saturday with Cathy McDavid



It’s here! Book four in my Sweetheart Ranch series, HER COWBOY SWEETHEART was released May first. Gosh, it seems like only yesterday I came up with this series idea (I was researching venues for my own upcoming wedding). Was that really, what? Three-and-a-half years ago? I have to say, while I’ve loved all four books, HER COWBOY SWEETHEART is perhaps my favorite.

Carly and JD’s story is close to my heart. They’re both dealing with huge challenges that have forced them to accept a new normal. While not the same as what’s happening today with COVID-19 and many of us staying at home, I think we can all relate to having our world turned suddenly upside-down in the blink of an eye and then faced with trying to cope.

I’ve been getting some nice reviews so far on the book, it seems to be resonating with readers. Here’s a few snippets:

“I laughed and got teary... lots of great emotions and events happening in this story! I can't wait to read  more.”

“I so love this series so much. These books are make you feel good romances. This book was no different. I could hardly put it down. I read it in a day.”

“I do love a good Harlequin Heartwarming story, and Cathy McDavid delivers a beautiful read that is wholesome, clean, entertaining and insightful.”

Thank you for letting me share my latest release with you. While I’m sad to be leaving Sweetheart Ranch, I think this book was a lovely way to finish the series.

Warmest wishes, my friends,

Cathy McDavid

facebook.com/cathymcdavidbooks
twitter.com/cathymcdavid
www.cathymcdavid.com
https://amzn.to/2Mi0mA4



Comments

  1. I loved the story, and found JD's struggle with Ménière's disease fascinating. Such a life-changing thing, and it really showed his character in how he handled it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Beth. I really appreciate the kind words :)

      Delete
  2. What a cover! Can't go wrong with a toddler and a dog. Loved reading your wonderful review snippets. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the release and great reviews, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet to read this on Mother’s Day and that cover....looking forward to this! Congratulations Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A complete list of all the different types of Action games. The Best action new games for playstation and Find latest games , trailer , information , walkthrough and more here at player4life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment