Sit Down Saturday with Cathy McDavid

I can’t believe it, the Christmas and the holidays are just around the corner. I’ve been lucky for the last I-don’t-know-how-many years to have a book out at this time. I love combining romance and Christmas. I love even more combining romance and Christmas and weddings — which I’m thrilled to be able to do with my November release, THE COWBOY’S HOLIDAY BRIDE.

This book very, very loosely based on Dickens’ classic tale, The Christmas Carol. Only instead of being visited by three ghosts, my penny-pinching hero, Cash Montgomery, is visited by three former fiances who are now brides at the wedding barn he and his sister own. If all goes well, he’ll learn some valuable lessons from these three “visitors” and realize the spare-no-expense wedding coordinator is the perfect bride for him.

If you happen to like book trailers, you can watch the one I made for this book here:                   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7RzICRSYMU

Or, you can check out the book at these online retailers:

https://amzn.to/3fn3xD5

https://bit.ly/3nEo6j0

This holiday season is probably going to be different for most of us. My Christmas wish is for everyone to stay safe and healthy and to enjoy celebrating however you choose. Myself, I’m sticking close to home, and both of my gown children will be staying with us for a few days. Oh, and I’ll probably get some relaxing in and read a romance book or two!

Warmest wishes,

Cathy McDavid

Bio: Cathy McDavid has been penning Westerns for Harlequin since 2005. With over 50 titles, this NT Times best-selling author spends her days writing stories about handsome cowboys riding the range, busting broncs, and sweeping gals off their feet — oops, no. Make that winning the hearts of feisty, independent women who give them a run for their money.



Comments

  1. What a great idea! Christmas and romance are such a wonderful pair. I love when I can work on one (though it usually isn't in the Christmas season).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One good thing about writing Christmas romances, it's the holidays all year long for me! :)

      Delete
  2. Love that trailer. Can't wait to read. It's next on my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful premise and looking forward to reading how Cash works it all out... with help, of course. Congratulations Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your teasers. Writing around holidays is a lot of fun. We can't get to Christmas or any of the other winter holidays without passing through Thanksgiving first--I like using that holiday, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment