Everything's Coming Up Rosie...and Butterflies! by Anna J Stewart

I'm baaaaa-ack!  Nothing like hearing from me twice in one week, right?  Hot on the heels of my Sit Down Saturday post about the final Blackwell Brother book, here I am again with a final feature on the now complete THE RETURN OF THE BLACKWELL BROTHERS mini-series. On behalf of myself and my fellow authors, thank you for embracing these stories and loving them as much as we do! 




These books, all five of them, hold a very special place in my heart because I got to collaborate with my four best writing buds. There were times this story, THE RANCHER'S HOMECOMING, didn't feel like work at all. We'd all kind of become a part of that Falcon Creek family, maneuvering through the world we created which all led to five happily ever afters. Doesn't get much better than that.



Visit Carol Ross's site HERE



Visit Cari Lynn Webb's site HERE



Visit Melinda Curtis' site HERE



Visit Amy Vastine's site HERE




Visit Anna J Stewart's site HERE


I can't really believe it's time to say goodbye to the Blackwell brothers. But onto new stories, including, I'm happy to say, additional Butterfly Harbor books coming your way soon! I'm so happy I'll get to bring this collection of books to an end after book 12 (gulp!). That means six more happily ever after for this pacific coast town that will include among others, Mayor Gil Hamilton, who will end the series with his own HEA. This is one hero who is definitely going to have to earn it.

Until next time, Heartwarming Fans. Have a wonderful, safe, and blessed holiday season, however you choose to celebrate. And may the New Year bring you everything you wish for and need, including lots and lots of books!

Cheers,
~Anna J



USA Today and national bestselling hybrid author Anna J. Stewart writes sweet to sexy romance for Harlequin's Heartwarming and Romantic Suspense lines. Early obsessions with Star Wars, Star Trek, and Wonder Woman set her on the path to creating fun, funny, and family-centric romances with happily ever afters for her independent heroines. A former RWA Golden Heart nominee and 2018 Daphne DuMaurier finalist, Anna lives in Northern California where she deals with a serious Supernatural , Sherlock, and Jason Momoa addiction and surrounds herself with friends and family. When she's not writing, you can find her at fan conventions, at her local movie theater, or building her client list for her content editing services. You can read more about Anna and her books at www.authorannastewart.com.

Comments

  1. I started The Rancher's Homecoming last night. Loving the way Chance adores his daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite type of hero to write, LOL. Those scenes are so much fun.

      Delete
  2. Once again I want to say how much I loved all of the books on the Blackwell family. Big E, off the screen for most of the stories, was a great character, who is finally revealed in the last story. Anna--fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna! Sorry I'm late. I just started your book last week and I'm loving it so much! I can't wait to finally meet Big E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not late! Thanks so much for reading and I'm glad you're enjoying. Hope all of you are feeling better!

      Delete
  4. I LOVED Return of the Blackwell Brothers continuity. These books were fabulous.

    I did not realize there were so many Butterfly Harbor books (or will be). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment