Ready for the Holidays? A CHRISTMAS RECIPE FOR ROMANCE airs Sunday night! by Anna J Stewart

Greetings, Heartwarmers!

Well, it's here! This weekend is what' I've been waiting for since May when I first learned my book RECIPE FOR REDEMPTION was being turned into a TV movie. A CHRISTMAS RECIPE FOR ROMANCE will air Sunday night on UP.tv.  I can confirm that time does NOT fly when you're waiting for one of your dreams to come true.

Before I give you the details, I do have to come clean: I've already seen it. Twice. Okay, maybe more than that. And yes, I cried. While the story has been tweaked and changed, the heart is most definitely still there. Abby and her grandmother Alice are front and center; Jason Corwin with all his arrogant, grief-laden glory is simply delightful to watch (especially now that he's British). The secondary cast of characters are a conglomerations of the ones I created, and oh, so fun. Especially Marcus. He just made me laugh. Of course there has to be a villian and trust me when I say you are going to loathe Roger. And that, above all, is what our Heartwarming books are about: love, laughter, family, and of course a happily ever after.

Click here to watch the trailer!




When a prestigious food festival and cooking competition comes to her small town, Abby sees it as the perfect opportunity to book up her failing family-run inn and win some much-needed cash to save it from foreclosure. The only problem is, Abby is a terrible cook. But when a Christmas miracle drops a well-known, and slightly disgraced celebrity chef named Jason Corwin on her doorstep, Abby knows this is her chance to save her business and help Jason regain his reputation. And with a little pinch of sugar and a dash of Christmas magic, they may just end up cooking up more than a winning recipe.



I hope you'll sit down with your friends and family and dive head first into the holidays with me, either live or at some point if you record it (and please do!). I'll be watching Sunday at 4 p.m. PST and will be live-Tweeting (follow me at @ajstewartwriter) some fun behind the scenes info and trivia. Feel free to come back to this post and let me know what you thought! I'd love to hear.

In the meantime, this month I'm also celebrating the release of THE FIREFIGHTER'S THANKSGIVING WISH, the latest in my Butterfly Harbor series. If you're looking for a fiery Heartwarming (due to the two firefighter leads <G>) with tons of heart, humor, family, and of course a happily ever after, grab your copy today. Frankie and Roman are two of my favorite characters. Read the book and you'll see why! You can find buy links at my website: www.AuthorAnnaStewart.com.


Wishing all of you a wondrous, blessed, and safe holiday season and may the new year be merry and bright for everyone.




Comments

  1. I’m hoping I can stream this movie Anna as I’m super looking forward to it. What an exciting year this has been for you! Congratulations on the movie and your new release. Happy Thanksgiving indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine how thrilling it is when the time finally comes. I'll have to see if I get UP on my current lineup. I sure hope so. You've had quite a year--big congratulations on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your film debut! I'm hopeful I'll be able to figure out how to get the channel and watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took some finagling, but I managed to find it. So cute! Congratulations, Anna.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see it, and am so happy for you that it's happening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, your article was of great help. I loved the way you shared the information, thanks.
    Amazing article, I highly appreciate your efforts, it was highly helpful. Thank you.
    pmp,pmp certification,Project Management cost,pmp certification cost,pmp course,pmp certification in gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment