I'm a big believer in the W. Yup, that's right, or maybe I should say "Wright"
As a writer, the W means (from the top and following the shape)
- First meeting - somewhat good
- Who is this guy! Why did I have to meet him? He's ruining my life!
- All better now.
- What!!!! This is awful. I was wrong to forgive him. My life will never NEVER recover.
- Let's snog.
LOL, life is like that too.
For example, my recent vacation
- Plan event with family, lots of excursions.
- No one likes my dates. We will go with their dates. This means my family, traveling the farthest, will spend two extra days.
- How cool, we've rented a cabin on VRBO and will have lots of fun during those extra days.
- Drought in Colorado, went non-whitewater rocking instead of whitewater rafting. Oh, it started raining while we were non-whitewater rocking. That night there was a flash flood, so the train excursion was cancelled because of a mudslide. LOL, get the picture
- Time spent with family. Nothing better.
You want to know if I take all my events from life and plot them like a book?
Er, yes, mostly.
|I'm the one in the yellow hat.|
|Pamela Tracy's next Heartwarming|
The Soldier's Valentine
will be an April 2018 release